Hello, a few weeks ago, Larry asked about how to merge two .wav files which
were each side of a cassette. He got several suggestions, and all valid, and
these were things I did, like combining the files by the copy and paste
method in Sound Forge. However, I'm going to be recieving a large amount of
live concert recordings in .shn format, and it will be in individual tracks.
I'd use my .shn to .wav converter, but then I'd have the time-consuming task
of loading each track into Sound Forge and copying them into one master file
for retracking. I hoped there was a better way, and it arrives in the form
of a tool which will combine .wav or .mp3 files into one file. It costs
$19.95, and lets you join ten times before the demo expires. It's a little
tricky to get going, but nothing you can't do if you know how to manipulate
your mouse cursor a little bit. It took me about fifteen minutes to get the
hang of it's layout. This is just one of the tools available from
www.Splitter-Joiner.com
Note the hyphen in there. Anyhow, it's worth the $20 I will be paying for it
when my audio projects come up, so I thought I'd pass it on for the
archives, if not belatedly to Larry's question of three weeks ago.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Tired of HotMail? Try Runbox. 1 gig of storage for a reasonable price.
Use this link as your referral.
http://1362.runbox.com