This program I talked about to join .wav files will also join mp3 files.
It's from
www.Splitter-Joiner.com
It's $20, and I just registered my copy yesterday, since I have a lot of
concerts in .wav files that I have to join into one long .wav file. You can
do ten joinings before you have to register, so download it and get used to
the program first. Hint: you'll have to use your Jaws cursor and left click
on the word Add for Add Files, which happens on the first screen after you
close the register screen.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Tired of HotMail? Try Runbox. 1 gig of storage for a reasonable price.
Use this link as your referral.
http://1362.runbox.com