Hi
I recently bought 16 classical CDs which were on a music DVD - each track is dolby surround sound coded.

My query is that I would like to add them to my hard drive collection for easy access - can I rip them off the DVD as I can a Music CD? If so, how?

Being encoded dolby surround sound, is this a problem or will it still be played by Media Player, etc.?

Also can the titles and track be automatically looked up on the internet database to save nameing them all?

As music is probably going the way of the DVD for greater storage, I assume this query will soon not be so unusual.

Thanks in anticipation for any response.

Gordon McFarlane