From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Gary Wood
Sent: Saturday, June 04, 2005 2:54 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Ivocalize

Hi Jim.  Were you able to get the executable for Ivocalize to download?  I'm
not in any hurry.  Just when you get time.  I think that Talking Communities
has something new called TC Conference version 4.  I'm sorry for the
personal, but I don't have Jim Noseworthy's email address.  If I can, I'll
take this thread off list.  Sorry, Jeff.