To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2005 6:42 PM
Subject: Re: napster to go with IRiver H320

brian you probably have to use the middle usb port as it supports the media to go functions of the player. the end port acts as a regular hard drive on
the pc and the middle port supports the digital rights management feature.
see if that helps. you may also have to reconfigure the u s b ports in the
menus. in there you will find an option for desktop or terminal support.
don't know what that is so I left it alone.