Hello, ETree is very good. I'm an active member, and provided you are
willing to mail out packages and trade live shows with people, this works
out well. My personal list is at
http://db.etree.org/kb2rza
to give you an example, but this isn't the only show listing format. There
are a few other ways to display your listings of shows. You can browse
existing database entries, but I've found that when you're trying to add a
show not currently in the master database, that Internet Explorer comes up
with a blank page after you enter the show details, and the show isn't
entered. Since people on this list might have trouble mailing out packages,
due to waiting on others to address and send out packages, you may need to
ask for a little more time, and give a time frame, or require a
self-addressed stamped envelope. Or, you could do ETrades, which would be an
exchange of files through ftp sites, which you or the trading party might
have. The file formats often used are .shn files. All of the tools needed
are usually found on the ETree website. This site frowns on mp3 sourced
shows, so this is lossless trading. If you store shows on your hard disc,
they can take up plenty of space. Another file format is .flak, which is
also widely used. If you need help, let me know. If enough people are
interested in this live show trading topic, we can continue onlist. It will
be on topic if we keep to discussions about the tools used to convert the
audio, but once you install them, they are pretty straightforward.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Tired of HotMail? Try Runbox. 1 gig of storage for a reasonable price.
Use this link as your referral.
http://1362.runbox.com