Actually, the I and O have been there for as long as I remember, and I never
understood why someone would want to excecute a farther keyboard reach for
those bracket keys when I and O did the same thing. But I suppose that you
get used to one thing after a while, but I and O have made the most sense to
me over the years, and I'm glad they're there, as I've used the program from
version 4.5 in 1999.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Tired of HotMail? Try Runbox. 1 gig of storage for a reasonable price.
Use this link as your referral.
http://1362.runbox.com