Hello, I really haven't found a way to mark sections of a file or delete
them, nor to line up sections. I use Sound Forge to mute the parts of tracks
I don't want. Perhaps if you e-mailed the author and told him that other
blind users are enjoying the program, then he would be willing to implement
a build with certain keystrokes. The easiest would be to use the standard
Windows selection commands. For instance, to delete everything before the
cursor, he could use control shift home and then delete, and control shift
end and then delete to delete after the cursor. He is very responsive, so
let him know the problems you're having, and see if he will work on them.
He's made special builds for me and retained the changes once I told him
that they worked, but I think he'd like to hear from someone other than
myself in the blind community.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Tired of HotMail? Try Runbox. 1 gig of storage for a reasonable price.
Use this link as your referral.
http://1362.runbox.com