hi

ok, when you say vocals, are you referring to the vocals in the music, like
you can hear the music, but no vocal with it, or are you referring to your
own voice between songs?
typically when you talk between songs it's known as a voice break.  if
that's the case, make sure that your sound card is selected in the sam
encoders. in the context menu for the sam encoders, there's a sound cardsub
menu.  the default is audio pipeline. but you should also see a listing for
your sound card. you'll want to use that. at least this is how i do it, i
don't use the line recording plugin so maybe the process is different for that.