Well, I use mp3 at 160 kb. However, if it is possible to tell from your
collection, you might want to put any out-of-print cd's into a lossless
compression format for archiving. Flac will do very nicely, though you'll
have to get the tracks into .wav format first. If you're going to do flac,
write in again, and I'll give further instructions. But for most cd's,
they'll probably be in print still, so mp3 should do fine.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Tired of HotMail? Try Runbox. 1 gig of storage for a reasonable price.
Use this link as your referral.
http://1362.runbox.com