Have been sent a file extracted with this program. It appears to be one large
file with an .ape extension. The archive also contains a .que file which
appears to contain information regarding the separation of the file in to
tracks.
I don't have this EAC on my computer just now.
When I install it to deal with this long file how do I go about recreating the
original cdrom? What settings do I have to  arrange for this to occur?
Any assistance appreciated.
Cheers
Andrea