Hi Ken b,

         I'm not sure I understand what you're wanting to do, but to
me it sounds like you'd like to put several mp3 files into the same
folder.  I have hundreds of albums on my system, and, if I wanted to,
I could create a folder, saying pending cd or something like that,
and then move or copy all of the songs that I want to burn into that
folder.  Is that what you're looking for?  Straight forward cutting
and pasting handles this chore very well.

Rusty
 > At 03:09 PM 10/18/2005, Ken Buxton spake thusly:-
>Yes, Andy I  don't doubt that but does gold wave gather various music mp3
>folders and join them for say a  cdr/w,  burn?  In other words, if I  used
>gold wave, of which I  don't have at the present, but does gold wave have a
>facility to join various music folders done in mp3 mode together to
>represent one folder, thus, getting the job done after combining these
>various music folders into one to make a  final burn?  Ken b

      "Be happy. Talk happiness. Happiness calls out responsive gladness in
others. There is enough sadness in the world without yours." (Helen Keller)

Check out my web site at:
http://www.thesoundzone.com