Hello, if all the audio is in the left channel, use the process menu, choose
channel convert, and then choose stereo to mono, 100 percent, no faders.
It's part of the presets in the box. That will get the job done. If the best
of two channels is on the left or the right, and you want to ignore bad or
low audio in the other channel, hit tab till the sound comes out of the
channel with bad or low audio. Then go to the process menu and choose mute.
That will mute only that selected channel. Hit tab till you get back to
where the unmuted channel is playing your audio, and then do the steps
outlined above. You then get only the good audio from the one good channel,
without mixing in bad audio that might be on the other channel. This often
happens with old tapes. That's why I brought it up, and thought I'd give you
both situations so you could refer back to them at a later time if need be.
This comes in handy if you have a tape where the audio only ever comes out
the left channel. The right side is just a tape hissing noise, so better not
to even have that at all. If you record in mono, then you're getting both
left good channel and right empty hissing channel. That's where the muting
one channel comes in the best use.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Tired of HotMail? Try Runbox. 1 gig of storage for a reasonable price.
Use this link as your referral.
http://1362.runbox.com