Can anyone shoot me info on helping with using the iriver, I did listen to
the irover podcast, but I need to set most of this up myself. I did upgrade
to the latest firmware from irriver version 1.25 I think it is.

I will be using an external stereo mike as well.

Anything would help menu descriptions settings lay out of the unit etc.  The
help I had lined up fell through.

Thanks everyone for the assist.