That's right Dave, you got it. It's just another way of doing exactly the
same thing as Shoutcast, but with a slightly different interface. you do
need to use your JAWS cursor t click on a few things, and if you check the
live recording mode checkbox, you can then choose which device gets
recorded from if you will and then if you tab over once, you get a slider
where you can select the volume level of that device. So this could be helpful.