Hi David

I did a bit of experimentation, and when i set goldwave up to record with
the virtual cable one that's set by default, microphone was one of the
sliders i could set, so i'm pretty sure it'll work. I'll have to give this
a better look tomorrow though. I wanna try this when my mind is a bit more
clear. hahaha.
But thanks!