Hi Robert

Ok, I tried as you suggested as I'd never imported songs into the library
before believe it or not. However when I look at the tracks, all i seem to
see is that it says, no artist, no title for each track. Is there a way I
can change this behavior? I'd really like to get to know the library
better. All I really do with it is listen to Shoutcast radio, but if it can
do lots of cool things with your music, I'd be willing to try it if I can
get it to work right.
Thanks.