From: "Brent Harding" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 10:12 PM
Subject: Re: routing jaws to a second card, need assistance

I tried the edit to jfw.ini and it makes jaws extremely sluggish for some
reason. Or is that the way that motherboard card is when a second card is in
use at the same time? Some other apps require the default card also and
couldn't be switched. I wonder why FS doesn't add a feature to do it
properly.