Hi list,

I have some mp3s I want to burn to cd as an audio disc. When I copy them to a
blank cd then tell the windows cd writing wizard to make an audio cd, I am
directed to windows media player. I do not know how to use this program.
My question is does any one have an alternative method for burning mp3s to cd
as an audio cd?

Thanks.