Hi Steve,
Batch processing in GoldWave will do this.
R Q J
----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Matzura" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 12:17 PM
Subject: Easy CDDA Extracter Question

I've used this program since forever but have not found a way to
recurse subfolders.  I have about seven gigs that I want to convert,
and really do not wish to have to do it folder by folder.  I want all
the folder- and filenames of the original tree maintained, but the
output will be elsewhere, in another tree, probably even on another
drive.  Is this even possible with ECDX? If not, since the thing is
only a wrapper for LAME anyway, is there something else I can use to
accomplish the same objective, something that knows about processing
many files in many subdirectories?

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we