From: "BD" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2005 2:42 PM
Subject: Re: Converting to MP3?

OK. I did look at Gold Wave on line, and the featured details only show a
24 bit sound bit. Being you have it, can you tell me will it do a 128 kbs
bit file at 44,100 Hz? Gold Wave seems to have come a long way in the
years, I remember it as a shareware program with simple usage, it seems
much more complex and giving Sound Forge a run for the money from what it
says it can do anyway.

  Brad