From: "Andy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 25, 2005 8:16 AM
Subject: Re: computer mp3's to hi fi

Hi Doc.

I'm using a 1 meter quarter inch miniplug to mini-socket, though I have
strung five of these together.  The volume of the sound is reduced  and if I
try and turn the volume up, I get quite poor quality.  If however, I burn
the tracks onto a cd and play these through my amp, there is a vast quality
of sound.  Another list member said that it could be the quality of my
on-board sound card that is causing the problem.  Perhaps I need a better
sound card as well as a new hi-fi; Need to start saving then I think!

Best wishes.

Andy.