From: "Gary Schindler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2005 10:58 AM
Subject: Re: Making a play list

the simplest way I found to make a playlist is to make a text file with a
word editor and change the extension to  an m3u file. you simplly type in
the text file where your MP3 files can be found on your computer, that is
type the path to the folder and  file name. put the path to the mp3 one per
line.

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we