Hi all!
Thanks for the suggestions on how to get the USB headset going. I followed
your suggestions and it works just as it should.  However, it's not
automatic, meaning that when I unplug the headset and plug it back in,
skype doesn't see the headset and I have to keep going into the options and
manually set it to the Logitech USB headset.
This is good for when I call someone, but when someone calls me and I don't
have it plugged in, you can see what a hastle this could be.
Is there anyway to get skype to just automatically see the USB headset and
just start using that without me having to manually switch it to that?
Thanks for any suggestions!