Don - If you can't find anything, let me know.
Otherwise - I can burn you a custom-made disk, with
songs as requested for $20.
I have a library of about 12,000 original Oldies from
50's-60's.
Guy Mallard

--- doc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> have you tried
> www.billboard.com
>
>   My drinking team has a bowling problem.
> robert Doc Wright
> http://www.wrightplaceinc.net
> msn

G.M. ELECTRONICS SERVICE
      REPAIR * INSTALLATION * CIRCUIT DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION
       Computers - Satellite TV - Marine Electronics -
            Wireless  -  Communications

          Custom- Designed Original 50-60's Music CD's

          E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   PH: (904)282-1472
                Guy Mallard, Owner