What version of Winamp.  Mine's apparently not it?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Andrea Sherry
  To: PC audio discussion list.
  Sent: Friday, February 03, 2006 5:38 AM
  Subject: Re: Two File Types

  came across a .m4b file just the other day. Went to one of the those file
  extension identifier web sitea dna was told that it was something used by
  Apple Ipod. Winamp will play both .m4a and .m4b files. So far as I can
  deduce the .m4b files can contain something like bookmarks or the section
  markers contained in the .aa audible files so that the reader can move
  through the file by section.
  Cheers
  Andrea