Hi Guys,
I just visited www.pamela.com and didn't get the software but got the
following:

WARNING

WARNING!

This Website contains sexually-oriented adult content which may include
pictures and verbal descriptions of nude adults, adults engaging in sexual
acts,
and other audio and visual materials of a sexually-explicit nature.
Permission to enter this Website and to view and download its contents is
strictly limited only to consenting adults who confirm the following
conditions
apply:

1. You are at least 18 years of age or older.
2. You are voluntarily choosing to view and access such sexually-explicit
images and content for your own personal use.
3. There are no other persons viewing this material who are either minors,
or who may be offended by viewing such material.
4. You are familiar with your local community standards and the
sexually-explicit materials you have chosen to view and/or download from
this Website are
well within the contemporary community standards of acceptance and tolerance
of your community for sexually-explicit materials of that nature.

If all the above conditions apply to you, you may proceed to Kara's Adult
Playground.
ENTER.

If any of these conditions do not apply to you, you do not have permission
to view the contents of this Website
and you must now EXIT...

Australia!

Your information source for Travel, Shopping, and News Down Under

Hot Rods!

Fast Cars, Dream Machines, Parts, Deals and Wheels

Fabulous Las Vegas!

Your guide to Vegas Hotels, News, Specials and Deals

Super Scopes!

Astrology, Tarot Readings, Horoscopes, and Shopping

Chat!

Online Java Chat - No Software Required

Kara's Adult Playground is not intended to be viewed by minors. If you are a
parent and you want to block this site, please contact one of the following:

RSAC
Cyber Patrol
CYBERsitter
Safesurf