Anyone have some setting for that thomas plugin?
Thanks,
Jed

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick Perdue [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2006 7:25 AM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: dynamic compression with winamp was: AUDIOSTOCKER FOR WINAMP

Hello Jonathan,

On Sunday, February 5, 2006, 6:31:18 AM, you bellowed the following:
> yes there is a huge number of excellent presets for Sound Solution,
> and some really nasty ones too.

Yeah, as I said, there are just so darn many of them that I haven't
really looked, and ended up making my own anyway. I've heard some
stations that use it with some good configurations though, and, as
you've said, some really nasty ones.

BTW, don't try running Adapt-x under a DSP stacker. I have Adapt-x setup
to chain Sound Forge's wave hammer plugin to winamp, which works great
for everything except broadcasting. It just didn't work when chained
either before or after the sam encoders at all! I had to use virtual
audio cable and two instances of winamp to get that to work properly,
which is a bit messy, but definitely sounds great. Of course I don't do
this for my primary broadcasting setup as I have multiple hardware
solutions there -- only when I'm remote.

--
Good Sunday,
--

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we