Once I found out about Blue Ray's 25-gig dvd's, I went and found an article
which said that the format is still in development, because they can't
decide on a standard format, or between two different companies. I would
rather have waited and learned about it when the product was shipping, and
everything is straightened out. We'll just have to wait a while and see
which product comes out, and which equipment to buy to get the job done.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Tired of HotMail? Try Runbox. 1 gig of storage for a reasonable price.
Use this link as your referral.
http://1362.runbox.com