Hello, I couldn't get the keyboard shortcuts area to display after I pulled
down the help menu. I didn't know where to start with Reaper. Try N-Track,
from
www.NTrack.com
I've worked with the developer, Flavio, through e-mail to make the program
more accessible. I also did a review for the program on Main Menu.
Unfortunately, with all of the things I'm working on now, I don't get to use
the software much, but hopefully that will help you get done what you need
to get done.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Tired of HotMail? Try Runbox. 1 gig of storage for a reasonable price.
Use this link as your referral.
http://1362.runbox.com