From: Scott Blanks [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 10:32 AM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: converting mp3 from one bitrate to another

Hi folks,

Forgive my ignorance about these things, but I am still new to the audio
side of things. I've begun ripping my cd's to 320kbps mp3. Now, I want to be

able to make smaller mp3's from these files, say 192kbps mp3's. I have
winamp pro, Windows Media Player, and real player 10 on my system. Will any
of these programs allow for the conversion? If not, is there a free program
for changing bitrate? And again, if there isn't a free alternative, what is
the best and of course, most accessible program.

Thanks,
Scott

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we