hello all,
is someone using this program? if so, i have a strange problem i can not solve.
when i add a volume to my collection a get a error message "integer overflow"
just in the middle of the scanning process.
 befor this message is displayed the programm starts to add files and than that
message comes.
so in the middle of the scan, the programm starts to add files so is
interrupting the scan and than i get a integer error overflow.
i have all kinds of audio files on my drive, mp3 flac, shn wav and maybe more.
the help file says that mac supports those file types so that should not be a
problem.
so thoughts please.
i have allso sent a message to the support address but i don't get an answer.
aad

aad leeflang rotterdam   the netherlands.
email and msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.tripledutch.org
skype: aad_leeflang
to listen to my radio shows:
http://interactive.acbradio.org

for the internet radio mailing list send a blank email message to: