Hello, I borrowed an mp3 player once which allowed you to plug in your
existing USB thumb drive and play the files off of that. It was only about
$25, because you would have already had to have purchased the thumb drive.
It worked fine, and would have been something I bought, except that I
frequently used it during my breaks at work to listen to old-time radio
shows. It had no resume feature, because once you turned it off, it would
start back at the beginning of the drive. If they made a model which had the
resume feature, as well as the ability to jump from folder to folder, then I
would definitely buy one. The thumb drive I used was my Lexar drive.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Tired of HotMail? Try Runbox. 1 gig of storage for a reasonable price.
Use this link as your referral.
http://1362.runbox.com