----- Original Message -----
From: Scott Meyer
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 8:43 PM
Subject: dvd audio extractor question

Hi Downloaded DVD audio extractor and I love it, It plays Video's flawlessly .
Wanted to extract The presidents torrent file I downloaded from Demonoid, don't
know what extension it is but DVD extractor does not recognize it. Any
suggestions?
Thanks
Scott

__._,_.___
Messages
BlindTech is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To find out about the other
e-mail lists we run, please visit us on the web at
http://www.MosenExplosion.com

You are receiving Individual Emails Change Delivery Settings
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe Visit Your Group
  a.. Technical support
  b.. Computer security
  c.. Computer technical support
  d.. Computer training