Hi,

I have the shoutcast server setup and using simplecast to stream. I have a
few questions.

Is there a special order I should be starting things up to begin brodcasting
because I have a heck of a time getting in to stream, but once it does it
then works ok.
I would presume I start the shoutcast server up then simplecast and have it
begin encoding.

Second I would like to broadcast voice and some music, but it needs to be at
32 kbps, what is the lowest I might be able to go and have the stream sound
ok..  The reason I need it at 32k or lower is because I want to broadcast
out to gprs networks. So would 32/16 be ok?

Also is there any place out there I can use to relay for free?

Thanks for any suggestions and help getting this to work.