I have used rawavrecorder for a number of years. It
converts readily to .mp3 from REAL.
Guy Mallard

--- Tim Grady <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well, I no longer have any of those programs on my
> system except realplayer
> and Windows Media player because that seems to be
> all I need but as far as
> GW goes, just choose the .ra file you want as your
> input sound and just save
> it to whatevver format you want.  Somebody did a
> series of Goldwave classes
> for talkingcommunities.com which might still be
> floating around that told
> exactly how to do it, and if you can't find them I
> have them.  As far as
> easy cd da extractor goes, you just use the audio
> converter, choose the real
> audio file as your input file and choose your output
> as far as I remember.
> Anyway it's very straight forward.

G.M. ELECTRONICS SERVICE
      REPAIR * INSTALLATION * CIRCUIT DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION
       Computers - Satellite TV - Marine Electronics
            Wireless  -  Communications

    Custom-Designed By Request Original 50-60's Music CD's

          E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   PH: (904)864-6654
                Guy Mallard, Owner