Hello, if you'll use a program called SHNTool, this will fix the problem
quickly. If you'll Google it, you'll find the program. Anyway, put the audio
tracks from cd into .wav format, and place them in a directory with the two
files that come with SHNTool. I use the temp directory I've created. Then
type CMD at the Run box by pressing Windows key R. You're now in a DOS
prompt. Type cd\ and press enter. Then type the directory name you need to
go to, such as cd\temp. Then type this exactly:
shntool fix -s r *.wav
This will give you feedback on the progress on what it's doing. When it's
done, it should say the amount of track padding it did. Type exit to get out
of the DOS prompt. You'll have two sets of files, the new ones being
appended with the phrase -fixed. Delete the others without the fixed
designation and rename the remaining files to what you want, such as 01.wav,
and so forth. This SHNTool has now fixed the sector boundaries for burning
onto a cd properly.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Tired of HotMail? Try Runbox. 1 gig of storage for a reasonable price.
Use this link as your referral.
http://1362.runbox.com