Try "whereisit," I do not have the url used it a wile back and it worked
very well.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of aad leeflang
Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2006 3:13 AM
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: looking for a good mp3 cataloguer

hello all,
i have beenlooking at various mp3 catalogue programms like mp3 collector,
mpeg audio colelction  and some more.

i have a vast collection of files, about 80.000 and  wheni tried to add them
to a database i often have problems like integer memory overflow, or the
database
gets very slow, because of the amounts of files, probably.
i wonder if there is someone who knows a good programm that i can use with
whitch i can maintain seach big collection?
aad

Aad Leeflang

email & msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
website: http://www.tripledutch.org
skype: aad_leeflang

to listen to my radio shows:
http://interactive.acbradio.org
sunday: 14-16 utc (16-18 ce)
wednesday 18-22 utc (20-24 ce)
friday 20-22 utc (22-24 ce)
for replays
albumtracks: http://www.tripledutch.org/albumtracks.mp3
sunday morning comin' down: http://www.tripledutch.org/sunday.mp3
tripledutch: http://www.tripledutch.org/tripledutch.mp3
extra show: http://www.tripledutch.org/extrashow.mp3

for the internet radio mailing list send a blank email message to:

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we