Sorry, I haven't been following this thread, and you probably already
got this question answered, but when I set up µTorrent recently, I went
to the following URL http://www.utorrent.com/setup_guide.php and
starting with the heading "Manually forwarding a port" you can get
pretty explicit instructions on setting up port forwarding.

Christopher