From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Gary Petraccaro
Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2006 8:54 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: Accessible Dvd catalog program for windows

There are two programs which might work if their developers put more thought
into their interfaces.
www.readerware.com
has three which will catalog books, music, and dvds via title, barcode, or
isbn.  We need to explain the need for accessibility to the developers.
Another set is from
www.collectorz.com
and does the same thing except it's a bit more accessible if you're willing
to deal with mouse equivolents.  This is somewhat useable, but the developer
still needs to be brought up to speed.
I used WE perhaps JFW would be more meaningful, but I don't know.