Listers,

I want to say, thanks to all for helping me to get the dvd audio extractor
program. I really mean that.

However, will some one please tell me where is the audio playlist that was
created located?

I ran the program at least I think I did it right?

Well, please tell me where are the files put on the hard drive?

Also, am I to press the restart button when the program stops?

I tried to run the help files, but jaws wouldn't read it.

Okay, I'm hear listening and hoping for help

Thanks to all,

Carliss