Will this handle dvd movies too?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Norma A. Boge-Conyers
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 12:15 AM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: categorizing cds and mp3s

Mr. Juan,

I'm not sure if you got an anser to your question, so here goes.  I
really like CD Trustee, it was recommended by several on this list
when I was looking for an accessible music database program.  I use
Jaws, and it works well with the program.  I'm sorry I don't have an
URL for you, but I'm sure a search using your favorite search engine
will find it.  Let me know if I can be of further help.

Regards,
Norma
[EMAIL PROTECTED]