Sorry it took so long to get back to you.  I put the following string in
the file name format field of the File names tab in settings, and I
think I got what you were looking for:

%1\%2\Track%7

This creates a directory for the artist (%1) a directory for the CD (%2)
and then a file for each track, named "Track01.wav", "Track02.wav" and
so on.  If this isn't what you're looking for, let me know, and I'll see
what else I can think of.  I hope these instructions were clear, but if
not, just let me know.

Denny Daughters wrote:
> I'd just want to name cd tracks as follows with out quotes, "track01.wav"
> track02.wav" Etc.  Thanks.
> Denny

Christopher