I want to know if this is possible? I have a file both in ogg and mp3
formats. Unfortunately, the speed is a little too fast. I can't stand it; I
want to fix it. I do have goldwave; however, I know I'll mess up the sound
because of the conversion. I don't know much about ogg file conversion.
Actually, I was hoping I could change the speed on one of the files without
changing the compression. Is this possible with any particular program? If
so, please elaborate. Thanks very much.