Hey, I plan to vote and although I appreciate the opportunity to vote,
IMHO, it's your list and you have the right to set the content and
determine what is and isn't on topic. I appreciate the work of the
different list moderators, and I respect their decisions regarding list
content and how to moderate their lists. Unmoderated or loosely
moderated lists tend to fly wildly off topic, result in prolonged flame
wars and degenerate into more discussion about how the list should be
moderated than about the lists subject matter. The fact that you're
willing to listen to the list members, and adjust the allowable content
accordingly, just makes you a good moderator!

Tom wrote:
> I put a poll on the pc audio website,
>
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> where you can vote on the type of content you'd like to have
> on the e-mail list.  It is as follows:
>
> What type of content would you prefer be discussed on the PC
> Audio list?
> Radio Button.
> Subjects and issues only related to using audio on a PC
> Radio Button.
> Allow discussion of consumer audio products and other audio
> related devices
> Radio Button.
> Other
>
> Vote!
>
> I hope everyone will vote to guide how I'll moderate the pc
> audio list in the future.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tom

Christopher