Good for you Ken. That's the only music I have
anything to do with. Starting with the 70's, all of it
is either a poor attempt at remakes or just a bunch of
noise. I started in radio at the age of 14, and have
managed to collect a library of original music, as
well as to meet and get to know many of the artists
through the years.
Guy Mallard

--- Ken Buxton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm a 50s sixties guy!  got lots of those memories.
> In song that i. Cheers;
> Ken b s

G.M. ELECTRONICS SERVICE
      REPAIR * INSTALLATION * CIRCUIT DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION
       Computers - Satellite TV - Marine Electronics
            Wireless  -  Communications

    Custom-Designed By Request Original 50-60's Music CD's

          E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   PH: (904)964-4451
                Guy Mallard, Owner