Hi. Having the list name in the subject line is extremely repetative,
and as others have said already, creating a rule or filter  in your
e-mail program will set it up so you'll know exactly which list you
are checking.  That way, the list name won't *have* to be in the
subject line at all, the filter is the solution for that. I use them,
and they work beautifully. I never have any doubts as to which list I
might be posting to.
and if you do have doubts, simply shift tabbing to the to: field will
tell you which address you are sending the message to. If you educate
yourself about your e-mail program and how to use it, it can really
make life a lot easier.  Ok, enough on this subject, back to pc-audio stuff.