Hey Tom,

Thanks for those suggestions. I did find that after putting a disc
into the burner for reading, that when afterward placing the same
disc in my Victor Reader Classic, that the medium was rejected. I've
thought about the possibility that the drive might be defective in
such a way as to make the laser capable of doing some kind of damage
to discs, but thought that might be a bit paranoid and over the top,
but I guess not. It might just be time for a new burner. I've had this
Lite-on for a little over three years. As a matter of fact, it came
with my computer. I'm definitely open to any other possible
suggestions. After all, if to further troubleshoot this problem is to
destroy my music, I can hardly justify doing that.

Thanks a bunch,

Larry