From: "JardataMailServicesBox" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: Windows Media Player on PDA and various formats
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 03:20:55 -0700

Hello Cornell!

The Cingular 8525 does have a memory card slot for more storage, but I am
not sure how, or if, one could add memory to the phone.  That's probably
something one would have to take into a shop for I suppose, but I don't
know.  How does your wife add memory to her T-Mobile Phone?  It it a
software thing or must one insert memory (RAM) sticks?  My Windows Media
does play some things (movie clips and songs from stuff from the mobile
phone system), but nothing I generate, like my web site stuff or radio
stations (including ACB Radio).  During a demo of this phone on a blog and
Code Factory, the structor played something from a radio station and an MP3,
but he didn't mention anything about memory.  Maybe you ca n shed some light
on this issue for me.  I am not that familiar with memory adding on a PDA,
but would like to learn about it.

thanks very much for your assistance and info.

James Robinson