Hi

A PC Audio list member wrote to me and ask whether I could script around the
plug-in
for the YouSendIt utility.  This allows you to record programmes and
immediately have them Emailed to someone else.

I have now done this.  When the sign in screen gains focus, the virtual
cursor gets activated so you can create a YouSendIt account or sign into
your own.  Within the programme properties dialog, when you are asked for
the email addresses to send the recordings to and to add an optional message
the virtual cursor again is automatically activated.

There is an issue relating to the licence agreement, where the buttons are
not accessible.  This can be easily scripted for, but now I have accepted it
I cannot see the screen so will probably need to install onto a second
computer to do that.

The rest of the Replay programme looks extremely accessible with no
scripting required, but if anyone thinks of anything else before I share
this file please let me know.

Brian Hartgen

MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SKYPE: brianhartgen